This Past weekend Shaunelle Esplin came into town to visit us. We were very excited for her to meet Sadie for the first time. we had a ton of fun together. And Sadie did LOVE her!
Thank you so much for dedicating these posts to me...I feel like a movie star!:) It really was soooo much fun to visit you and your little family. I put pictures of the visit up at work and it makes me miss you guys so much! Love you!
Sadie is such a cutie. She's getting big so fast. I remember when Kaylee was that old. seems like yesterday. Kaylee just turned 1 a week ago and it still feels like yesterday she was born.
We just celebrated our 3 year anniversary. "and we thought we loved each other 3 years ago, but oh how our relationship has grown. its soo much better than we ever could have dreamed."
3 comments:
Thank you so much for dedicating these posts to me...I feel like a movie star!:) It really was soooo much fun to visit you and your little family. I put pictures of the visit up at work and it makes me miss you guys so much! Love you!
It was soooooo good to see those Esplin girls. I had a ton of fun too. Perhaps you could have share a ham and cheese rollup with me!!! :)
Sadie is such a cutie. She's getting big so fast. I remember when Kaylee was that old. seems like yesterday. Kaylee just turned 1 a week ago and it still feels like yesterday she was born.
Post a Comment